Till now our 120G CXP to 3x 40G QSFP+ Breakout Active Optical Cable provide 120Gb systems the ability to connect to 40Gb switches or adapter cards. It provides connectivity between devices using CXP port on one end and 40G QSFP+ on the other end, in lengths of 100 meters on OM3 MMF.
All of our cables offer precision external cable assembly solutions. They meet the everyday increasing demand for higher channel density with high-level signal integrity in high performance computing, top-of-rack switching, and network storage deployments.
All of our AOC cables are individually tested, met and exceeded industry standards to ensure high performance, cost-effective, quality assemblies for today’s direct attach equipment connections.
Our AOC cables extremely low-insertion loss due to the unique skinfoam skin, gas-injected dielectric technology as well as extreme control of balanced/unbalanced (Mode conversion). The technology offers ease of cable management and smaller packaging densities. The cable assemblies employ new, innovative PCB technology designed specifically to deliver signal integrity performance. The cables regulate cross talk and launch conditions between wire and PCB termination to optimize return loss and prevent or minimize “ringing” effects.
▪ QSFP+ End compliant to SFF-8436
▪ CXP End compliant to SFF-8642 and IBTA V2 Revision 1.2.1 Annex A6
▪ Full duplex 12 channel 850nm parallel active optical cable
▪ Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbit/s per channel
▪ Hot pluggable electrical interface
▪ Differential AC-coupled high speed data interface
▪ 12 channels 850nm VCSEL array
▪ 12 channels PIN photo detector array
▪ Up to 100m on OM3 MMF
▪ Low power consumption: CXP End < 2W, QSFP End <1W
▪ Operating case temperature 0°C to +85°Cplications
▪ InfiniBand 12xSDR,12xDDR,12xQDR
▪ Ethernet 10G,40G,100G
▪ Rack-to-Rack, Shelf-to-Shelf Interconnect
▪ Networking, NIC
▪ Storage: DAS, SAN, NAS
▪ Switches, Routers, Servers
Currently our customers are Cisco,Arista,Huawei,Dell,FCI,Amazon,Facebook.
Choose Sinovo,Choose Success.